Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mermaids have been spotted! A fish story to tell.


Hi there!
I have been working on a couple little mermaids for my Etsy shop update :D

They were caught swimming up river if you can believe that! We have had the occasional whale travel too far in the wrong direction, but I must say I have never seen mermaids lol
Ondine and Mishell have traveled far to make your acquaintance ;)



These two swimmers will be available tomorrow 11/8 at 2pm pst. in my Etsy shop http://lulusapple.etsy.com

approx. 13" length
 tail can be gently posed and double jointed upper limbs ;)
They are land friendly no water needed (or wanted! haha)


185$usd each 


Hugs!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)
Thanks