Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wine Tasting



Last Saturday we went Wine Tasting...down the street lol it was so warm me and my oldest daughter went for a walk...Literally right down the road. I won't mention the winery out of kindness only because we hated it!! Beautiful grounds world renowned organic gardens; I may get to taking pics of them if I can stomach another trip. Really I have never had such nasty wine and what was worse was our tasting host was their Wine maker! Omgosh terrible experience, terrible host, just a horrid experience. And that is all I have to say..





Love the green barn ;)
We were scouting for Wedding Venues. My oldest Son is getting married!! woohoo!! Scratch this one off the list....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)
Thanks