Sunday, February 19, 2012

Corpses in the night



I made 5 all together of these corpses and I tried some new things with them that I am really excited about. I sculpted bones to be shown through their clothes, I mixed up shoes and toes showing, instead of eye lids closed I made black holes and I sculpted roots on the ends of single dislodged eyes lolol And I made buttons, crosses and charms. These were some of my most labor intense dolls I have made and I loved every second of it. I almost hate to see them go. I am also liking the single joint legs very much because they can be made to stand unlike the double joints. They look creepier to me when they are standing.



Fern~Carmina~Emmaline
SOLD

1 comment:

  1. They do look like they could just start walking...towards me.....eesh!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)
Thanks