Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Steampunk Christmas Holiday

Brindle

Edwin-Sold

The thing I love Most about Art Dolls is... I never know where they will take me. Last year I was painting  and selling needle felted goodies on Etsy. This year I have been sculpting Dolls and living in a Steampunk World ;) It's been so much fun watching each little person evolve and take on their own personality. It is amazing to me that a little lump of clay turns into a sculpted face that I honestly have no clue who they are going to be then just start to take on their own little life. Brindle is my Last Christmas Steampunk Girl Edwin was my last boy for this year. They have been soo much fun! I have some Zombies calling my name :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)
Thanks