Sunday, January 30, 2011

Raw Wool

I bought some raw Wool from a local Yarn shop yesterday. I have been wanting to make some bunnies for Easter that are a bit more natural. I Love love love this wool! It's lightly processed and you can feel the lanolin in it! my hands are so soft after working with this. I am going back on Monday to see if they have any left. The picture does not do it justice.
So After I was done needle felting some of the wool; I went to wash my hands the lanolin was so thick I couldn't get it all washed off. Stupid me I rubbed my eye and my eye swelled up like I got hit. I don't know if I am allergic or I just got a mess of lanolin in my eye.
Lesson learned keep away from eyes! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)
Thanks